Are you someone who has a tough time Speaking infront of a large audience?

Do you forget what you were about to say or fumble during presentations ?

Have you ever had sweaty palms while addressing a group of people or while speaking to a Stranger ?

If you answered YES to any or all of the above questions…then this Training is FOR YOU !!!

We live in a World where Skills are now more valuable than B-School Degrees and Confidence is more Attractive than Portfolios. People love to work and build relationships with those who are Confident and Charismatic and truly know what they are talking about.

This brings our attention to so many of us who have a strong knowledge base but lack the skills to present themselves before the World. This Course and Training is designed to solve the problem that most Introverts have and give them practical tactics to communicate and express themselves more efficiently.

ENROLL YOURSELF IN A 16 HOUR INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULE = 8 Days x 2 Hours each

Body Language

1. Body Language of Leaders
2. Non-Verbal Communication
3. Effective Networking Tips
4. Hand Gestures
5. Power Postures
6. Voice Modulation
7. Art of Negotiation & Spotting Liars
8. Increase your Influence
9. How to be more Likeable
10. Practical Fun Activities

Public Speaking

1. Body Language for Public Speaking
2. Talking to Strangers
3. Overcoming Stage Fright & Anxiety
4. How to be more Interesting
5. How to keep your Audience Engaged
6. Art of Self Introduction
7. Dealing with Social Anxiety
8. Preparing & Starting a Presentation
9. How to be more Charismatic
10. Role Play & Presentation Activities

BODY LANGUAGE :

Did you know that only 7% of what we communicate is done through words? The rest 93% is divided into vocal and non-verbal elements. Which means that our Body communicates more than what we say. Most people do not have control over how their gestures or postures while speaking or interacting with others. This sends mixed signals to the Listener’s sub-conscious mind and gives way for doubt and trust issues.

Learning how to Control and Effectively use Body Language in Day to Day situations can help a person to form Stronger Bonds, Build Authority and Express yourself more efficaciously.

PUBLIC SPEAKING :

Most of us can easily communicate our message in a one-on-one interaction but when it comes to presenting the same idea to a bunch of people, things get pretty shaky. Communication is much more about how you connect with your Listeners than the words you say. Speaking involves elements like content, delivery and storytelling to keep the audience enticed and build credibility.

Learning the Art of Public Speaking can help you to speak to an audience of any size during an occassions and know exactly how to keep them engaged and interested.

 

TRAINING PERIOD = 16 hours (8 days x 2 hours)

TRAINING FORMAT = In-person / Offline

COURSE PRICE = To be disclosed upon registration

WANT TO REGISTER OR NEED MORE INFORMATION ?

Email : sonali.theendlessriver@gmail.com

Call : +91 8240391929