Sonali The Endless RiverSelf Help & Motivation
# INSPIRE ME
A place where we Feature Professionals, Artists and Individuals who made their mark in the world by following their heart.
A place where you will find Inspiration to chase your dreams and hear the good & bad experiences of those who have had the courage to do so.
Prateek is the co-founder of a Lifestyle Cafe in the City of Joy. He graduated from IIM-K and previously worked as a banker with HSBC Mumbai for 3 years.
He quit his Job in late 2017 to start his journey from excel’s & PPT’s into the Hospitality Industry.
M I S S I O N
1. Help the Millennials & GenZ via my Observations & Learnings
2. Lend a listening ear…Be a shoulder to cry on
3. Talk about Insecurities, Mental Depression & the ‘Real Stuff’
4. Spot our ‘Crowd’ and surround ourselves with them
5. Challenge the ‘Cool Quotient’
6. Bet on the USP and make it stand out
V I S I O N
1. Be an example of someone who has evolved as a person from being the ‘Quietest’ kid in class to now one of the most ‘Enthusiastic’ person in the room
2. Help people be Comfortable in their own skin
3. Assure you that aren’t the only one feeling a certain way
4. Designing a Blueprint to shift the focus from ‘Negative’ to ‘Positive’
5. Showcase a journey of Personal Development making you (my audience) my Biggest Testimonial
V A L U E S
2. Personal Development
3. Kindness & Appreciation
5. Positivity & Optimism
6. Gratitude (LOA)
7. Treat others the way You want to be Treated
8. Accept your Insecurities
9. Humility & Wisdom
10. Everyone has a Lesson to Teach & a Story to Tell
Have you seen couples who are together but seldom stay at peace? Always criticizing and complaining about each other, they always seem to end up in an argument over every small and big thing. Every time you see them you wonder why they are together or maybe they’d be...
Today I’m gonna share a Blueprint. A formulae that I’m very proud of! Around Nov-Dec 2017 I made some goals for 2018 and swore that no matter what happens I will take my Life in a different direction. And so I did. 2019 is here and now that I have tasted what I needed...